Behavioral Health Resources
The Behavioral Health Ombuds Service is a free and confidential service serving nine (9) counties in Southeast WA. Asotin, Benton, Columbia, Franklin, Garfield, Kittitas, Walla Walla, Whitman, and Yakima.
Our mission is to help be a voice for you regarding your behavioral health or crisis services. Please contact the Ombuds Service if you need assistance the regarding Behavioral Health Services; Mental Health or Substance Use Disorder services.
- Greater Columbia Behavioral Health Regional Crisis Line, Covering the Above 9 Counties: (888) 544-9986
- Washington State Recovery 24-Hour Helpline:
The Ombuds Service works with the regional Administrative Service Organization (ASO) who provide funding for Behavioral Health Crisis, State-funded or non-Medicaid services, as well as, your Managed Care Organization (MCO) who fund your Behavioral Health Medicaid Services.
- Greater Columbia Behavioral Health; LLC: 509-737-2475
- Amerigroup: 800-600-4441
- Community Health Plan of Washington: 800-440-1561
- Coordinated Care of Washington: 877-644-4613
- Molina Healthcare of Washington: 800-869-7165
If you don’t know which MCO you have, call the Healthcare Authority at 800-562-3022.